About Auto Repair Pine Island Rd FL
Coral Springs, are you in looking for an around the corner auto repair shop? Dr Brakes is your shop, we are just around the corner. If you live in near Pine Island Road, then look for us, we are in Coral Springs and we are the authority for auto repair in all areas. We’ll do a FREE Diagnosis, however, we suggest doing preventive maintenance that would include things like oil changes, ac charges, tune-up, transmission fluid flush, muffler repair, and many other necessary auto repairs.
Auto Repair Pine Island Road Coral Springs Florida
Coral Springs residents, Dr Brakes is close enough to your area and large enough to service all of Pine Island Rd. We are literally right down the street from you. Visit our contact page to locate us on the map. Going with our service is the best choice because we are quick, able to diagnosis on the fly, and have professional repairs; we do it right. Below are some tips to keep in mind during the year to handle your maintenance and prevent costly auto repair services.
5 Car Maintenance Tips to Prevent Expensive Auto Repair
The Future As you rack up mileage on your car, it is important to note that replacing parts at certain mileage levels is key to avoiding roadside emergencies in the future.
- The Timing Belt: Luckily, one hundred thousand miles is the thresh hold before you need to change a timing belt, yet it cannot hurt to have it checked by a professional while you are getting other car maintenance done. Do not wait for it to go before changing it because it could cause a lot more damage under the hood. A $100 charge can turn into hundreds of dollars. A little tip: Have the repair shop give you the used timing belt and throw in the back of the trunk. It can help save you if you have a roadside emergency.
- Water Pump: The labor is minor and it is probably a smart thing to change about the same time you have your timing belt changed
- Alignment: Have your car aligned at least once a year. Improper alignment can reduce cash mileage and cause structural damage to the car.
- Tire Pressure: Check your tire pressure a least once a month. The proper PSI is located on the inside of the driver’s side door. Keeping your tires at the right pressure can save you on gas and can keep your tires, another major expense, from wearing out too early.
- Fluids: Fluids, like blood, are the lifeline of the car. Change your oil every 3000 miles and your transmission fluid about every 50,000 miles. If Coral Springs, Florida residents follow a simple car maintenance checklist, they can expect to have their car last a long time.