About Auto Repair Davie FL
Tarmac are you in the market or need of an auto repair today! Here at Dr Brakes USA, we understand the sudden need and panic to getting a your automobile repaired. Cost is often the first thing that comes to mind when your vehicle breaks down. However, we are experts in diagnosing the problem and making quick repairs. Davie we’ll do a FREE Inspection on your automobile and tell you exactly what’s wrong. Often times, you’ll find that you can do many of the repairs in stages. Sometimes the repairs to immobilize a vehicle are miniscule.
Were Located In Davie But Can Service Davie Too
Davie Florida residents, Dr Brakes is close enough to your area and large enough to service all of Davie. We are literally right down the street from you. Visit our contact page to locate us on the map. Going with our service is the best choice because we are quick, able to diagnosis on the fly, and have professional repairs; we do it right. Below are some tips to keep in mind during the year to handle your maintenance and prevent costly auto repair services.
5 Car Maintenance Tips to Prevent Expensive Auto Repair
The Future As you rack up mileage on your car, it is important to note that replacing parts at certain mileage levels is key to avoiding roadside emergencies in the future.
- The Timing Belt: Luckily, one hundred thousand miles is the thresh hold before you need to change a timing belt, yet it cannot hurt to have it checked by a professional while you are getting other car maintenance done. Do not wait for it to go before changing it because it could cause a lot more damage under the hood. A $100 charge can turn into hundreds of dollars. A little tip: Have the repair shop give you the used timing belt and throw in the back of the trunk. It can help save you if you have a roadside emergency.
- Water Pump: The labor is minor and it is probably a smart thing to change about the same time you have your timing belt changed
- Alignment: Have your car aligned at least once a year. Improper alignment can reduce cash mileage and cause structural damage to the car.
- Tire Pressure: Check your tire pressure a least once a month. The proper PSI is located on the inside of the driver’s side door. Keeping your tires at the right pressure can save you on gas and can keep your tires, another major expense, from wearing out too early.
- Fluids: Fluids, like blood, are the lifeline of the car. Change your oil every 3000 miles and your transmission fluid about every 50,000 miles. If Davie, Florida residents follow a simple car maintenance checklist, they can expect to have their car last a long time.